Wednesday, November 24, 2010

23 minutes

That's the time it took an 11-man battleship gang to bring down a bare Small Amarr POS. I rushed home for my lunch hour to give what little help I could but this thing came down so fast all I had left to do was leave the system to get ready for other things. Yes I'm sure some towers have gone down faster in K-space using dreadnoughts, but this is not an option in a wormhole system. I have to give props to everyone at AMC for not only being on the ball but also for getting a decent fleet going at a very awkward time. Special props go to Montreal pilot Uozag; he and his alt could probably have taken down the tower alone in about one hour! Now we all know that small towers are not exactly the most expensive things around, especially when there are no modules to complement it. And we know that the enemy has one pilot logged in the system, so now the job is to pod that mofo back to the Motherland :)

So, DinatronniEffekt, if you guys want to waste a 3rd tower in our system, by all means do it >:)

o7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

23 minutes, Not bad at all. Not that I'm even approaching qualified to talk about PoS bashing.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

I've never been to a POS bash with caps on the field but I think 23 mins is pretty fast :)