Thursday, September 1, 2011

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2011/09/02



How better to start the first weekend in the blog pack with something truly epic. Here's Ronnie James Dio at his very best.

On the EVE front: things are coming together for the Montreal crew. There is even talk of a corporation being born. Of course we may have to play some really sweet Stradivarius (or some really loud Gibson Explorer) to coax some guys into resubbing and being part of our weasel-like cunning plan, and maybe add a few beer bribes! In any case, our plan sounds fun so here's to hoping it comes to fruitition.

Another thing I've been thinking about... ever since Ga'len, the Wandering Druid of Tranquility, has put tarps on his fine Amarr ships, we have basically been without the educational service called Fail Mail Friday. Well, my Fridays are sort of taken (for example by Black Sabbath here) but there are plenty of days left in the week. Therefore, I would dearly like to reinstate the posting and commenting on that thing which makes eyes bleed in sheer pain, The Fail Mail! The principle will be quite simple because it will be the same as it has been ever since the Fail Mails came to fame in the days of the Warp Drive Active podcast, and then on Ga'len's blog. If you have a funny/stupid/mental/painful killmail you would like to share, please send me the killboard link via evemail to Cozmik R5 (yes it's a FIVE, not an "S"), or by normal e-mail at r3dfiv3@hotmail.com . I will of course be paying out ISK to whoever gets his killmail posted on the blog. It will be the market value of a random mod fitted on the ship, but do not expect to be paid billions for Officer mods! So, sounds like a plan? I'll make Wednesdays my Fail Mail day because to me, Wednesdays are always full of fail. So maybe I can break the curse this way :)) I'll find one of my own doozies to start the festivities.

Fly dangerous, but not in Rocket Drakes or Omni-Repping Hurricanes !!!

o7

6 comments:

Riley (Ga'len) said...

ATTENTION! ATTENTION TO ALL!

I, the retired Capsuleer formerly known as Wandering Druid of Tranquility, do hearby offical sanction Cozmik R5 to be fully authorized to carry on the distinguished mantle of the keeper of the Fail Mail Friday.

As such, please wear the banner with pride!

(Mate, I will email you the logo graphic of the mail envelope on fire when I get home, I think I still have it. Cheers!)


signed,

Ga'len - The Wandering Druid of Tranquility

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Nothing better than the approbation of The Man Himself :)

Thanks mate o7

Riley (Ga'len) said...

My pleasure mate!

BTW, don't have to wait until I get home, I still had a copy of the logo graphic on my iPad. Check your email mate, it should be there!

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Nice :)

Oh, if you still have some unattended Fail Mails left over I'll gladly post 'em to make sure we get a good laugh/cry :))

Letrange said...

Just one question:

"Omni-repping Hurricanes"?!?

WTF man?

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

If Ga'len still had his Fail Mail pages up, i'd link it, but here goes from BattleClinic.