Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2011/09/09



This video was suggested by Havegun Willtravel of Mobile Alcohol Processing Unit [MAPU]. And I approve every fucking bar of it :)

On the EVE front: I took a solo roam though Black Rise and Placid tonight, and I think that EVE and Low-sec in particular are hurting more than I thought possible. I've seen deep 0.0 space A LOT busier than this. Total shame really. And I couldn't get a fight even if I begged in Local. They must've been scared at the sight of Moi in my uber-skilled Stabber XD Oh well, I will catch something at some point somewhere, before CCP turns off TQ :))

Fly like EVE is dying... it just might revive it !!!

o7

2 comments:

Druur Monakh said...

While there aren't many Motörhead songs I like (I'm picky about my music), I always end up admiring their no-nonsense stage delivery.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

I have never experienced it myself... I hear it's quite loud :))