Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2011/02/25



I'm neck deep in boxes so I figured I'd post the Musical one in the last moments that my computer is plugged in. By the time you read this the 'puter will be stashed and ready to go on its trip to the new place. I'll be getting my internet back on Thursday but I will be able to keep in touch during my lunch breaks. I've still got 3 weeks left to Command Ships V so no worries there. I just can't wait to get to the beer and pizza part of the move :))

I'll say it for once... fly safe ya'll !!!

o7

2 comments:

Laedy said...

OMG. I can't believe that's Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins...They're so young! I had never actually seen or heard any early Genesis vids/music. It's awesome. Cheers for that!

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Thanx! If you have a chance to see Musical Box (the band) go see 'em. It's a band from my hometown of Montreal which is now touring the world with not only Genesis' approval, but also with Pete's original costumes, the orginal slide-shows, the works!