Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2010/10/15



One of my favorite tunes from Megadeth. The lyrics are a collage of many of the band's song titles, and the guitar duel between Dave Mustaine and Marty Friedman is just perfect. Enjoy!

EVE Front: not much really. After last weekend's POS bashing activities I needed to step away from the keyboard and enjoy my vacation. The highlight of the week was on Tuesday when I went to Mont Tremblant to do a bit of hiking, followed by a short visit at Micro-brasserie La Diable, to enjoy what is probably the finest beer in existence, L'Extreme Onction. If you're into beers brewed by trappist monk recipes, this is The Shit. And this weekend I have my boys so I'll stay quiet (sort of) until I have to go back to Reality.

Fly it like you stole it

o7

No comments: