Saturday, October 3, 2009

Incarna

Nice!



I still call it "Duke Nukem Forever" because this is unbelievably ambitious, but EVE as a whole is one ambitious project so they may just pull it off. CCP Torfi did mention that they want EVE to be the ultimate Sci-Fi experience, from fragging and doing deals in a back alley, to running full tilt to the space station to get to your pod that's sitting in a station with your ships, getting that pod in a chosen ship (and I thought I hated the docking delays... it'll be longer if we get to actually see it!), and flying said ship to the ends of the universe and participating in fleet battles.

If they ever pull it off I'm gonna have to quit my job and live in New Eden full time !!!

2 comments:

Dante Edmundo said...

If you can quit your job - go for it! :D

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

There are some chances that by the time they pull it off Ì'll be retired :))