Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2011/07/15



Yes, I admit it, I'm a Steve Vai fanboi! But this video doesn't showcase just him but the entire band also. The tune as sure come a long way since it came out with the movie Encino Man!

I would also like to dedicate this FELH to all the EVE bloggers who have left the game for better pastures. After Mynxee, Teadaze, Spectre3353, Manasi, a few others and myself, Ga'len the Wandering Druid of Tranquility has announced that he will be leaving the game. I would have asked for his stuff but with me being out of game it's pretty pointless to ask. Besides, he already helped me out just before Christmas 2008 when I was in an extremely tight spot. It seems like the EVE Online we once knew and loved is a thing of the past, and this saddens me to no end. As I mentioned in the comment I left on his blog, we should start a #bittervetfleet group :))

And speaking of being the hell out of here, tomorrow is the ride to Fort Chambly and the South Shore. The weather forecast is absolutely beautiful but in the afternoon it might get a tad hot. That may slow me down a bit but it sure will not stop me. Departure time: 4:45 AM :))

Fly hard

o7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanx mate. Bittervetfleet, eh? I don't know, I don't want to be bitter about anything no matter how easy it could be.

Still, it was a lot of fun and I wish everyone the best.

Now, as for my stuff, I left most of it behind for my corpies in Veto. They are by far, some of the best folks I've had the pleasure of flying with and I hope the "stuffs" serve them well.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

I'm not too bitter either... I was just noticing that a lot of the "blogs I read" are starting to be players that don't play EVE anymore. Oh well, when it's time to move on, it's time to move on :)