Friday, May 29, 2009

Wanderlust

At Kirith Kodachi's suggestion, here is the in-game stellar map showing the places I've visited in New Eden.



Yes, I have visited 49-U in Querious twice with Jihad fleets. The first time the place was pretty dead and we caught some ratters, and the second time our T1 fitted Jihad gang got hot-dropped by no less than FIVE carriers !!!

But yes, sometimes I do miss Curse, Scalding Pass and Wicked Creek, and all the crazy denizens found there, both blue and red :))

Edit, May 31st 2009: I think I will re-post the screenshot with the regions clearly labeled; I kinda show that I did this on the fly :))

4 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

That's the most I've seen someone live in 0.0 so far :)

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Hehe :)

I did hook up with the Bozos at a mere 3 weeks old. I did get a lot of help in those early days though.

Letrange said...

Having known coz quite (remember, the Quark is an offensive ship when used properly) a while I figured non-stop PvP was the way to go with him. I personally am a Jack of all trades, but that does not mean I can't recognize and steer my friends to places they will find fun in.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

LOL!

Do not look for Quarks in the EVE universe, but yeah. The equivalent would be taking down a BS with an inty :))