Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Morning post

If you're leaving EVE Online, make sure you post about it on the EVE-O forums as predictable hilarity will ensue XD

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=75447

In other news, I was going to post a decently big one yesterday about Fallout 3 (yeah I know, I'm late!) but my draft is on my work computer, and we sorta got kicked out by a bomb threat yesterday! No worries, if it was anything serious I would have heard about it :)

Fly hard, and if you want to add oil to the already soaring flames in that forum thread please be my guest!

o7

Edit #1: because I said I signed off in the thread I'll say it here just cuz... I have never played WoW and never will :))

Edit #2: Damn, 2 pages worth of flames! I'm flattered :))

No comments: