Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday of Fail - 2011/11/09

Ah yes, it is finally time to go back to normality, and what says normality better than an institution. A tradition even. Welcome to the next installment of the Wednesdays of Fail! This week is kind of special because for the first time, at least that I've heard of, the person who submitted the Fail Mail made it clear to me that he wish to remain anonymous because the player who lost the ship in this particular piece of hilarity is a member of his own alliance, and apparently also a repeat offender... and after clicking the link I hope and pray that Max1mus Dec1mus will not remain an alliance-mate due to his desecration of one of my favorite ships:





[Hurricane, Max1mus Dec1mus's Cane]
200mm Reinforced Steel Plates II
100mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I
400mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
200mm Reinforced Steel Plates II
Gyrostabilizer I
Gyrostabilizer I

Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive
Invulnerability Field II
[empty med slot]
[empty med slot]

650mm Artillery Cannon I, EMP M
650mm Artillery Cannon I, EMP M
150mm Railgun I, Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun I, Antimatter Charge S
150mm Railgun I, Antimatter Charge S
'Malkuth' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Torrent Assault Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Torrent Assault Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Torrent Assault Missile

Hammerhead I x2
Hobgoblin I x2




Damnit! It's been a few weeks since this abheration has seared my eyes and now to post this I had to not only click the killboard link again, but I also had to fit the thing in EFT. I need a new appointment with my ophtalmologist now. Fuck! Alright, let's try to be objective about this: here we have someone who clearly has an addiction to armor buffer tanks. In case you didn't know and in the interest of n00blet education, this is not how to do it. Next, a Y-T8 microwarpdrive is fine on a Cane, but a shield hardener on top of the "armor" tank? Huh... no. And the high slots... I've had this Fail Mail for over 3 weeks now and I still don't get what MaxDec was going for. Care to explain bro? Hey this gives me an idea: if anyone sees his/her own killmail posted here and has the balls to go public as to why one would fit a ship like they did, I will match the ISK prize that the submitter got! The more funny stuff, the better :))

Mr Anonymous Fail Mail Sender, for putting your own alliance-mate on the Pedestal of Fail, you will be receiving 200,050 ISK which is the value of one of the 200mm T2 plates; I mean face it, how often do you see anyone fit a T2 plate ?!

Do you have a funny killmail you would like to share with the community? If so, please evemail the killboard or BattleClinic link to Cozmik R5 in-game, or send it via regular e-mail at r3dfiv3@hotmail.com

Just as WDA and Ga'len have done in the past, the sender of a killmail that has been posted on the blog will receive a small ISK prize, the value of a random module fitted on the ship; dream on if you think I'll pay for Faction, Complex or Officer mods!

Keep your eyes open for Fail, and rid New Eden of these atrocities!

o7

No comments: