Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2010/12/31



Well, 2010 is coming to a close (goddamnit... finally !!!111!!), and up here in Quebec New Year's Day rhymes with folk music. So mix one of Quebec's best folk bands (La Bottine Souriante) and one of Quebec's best metal bands (Groovy Aardvark) and you get this pure Quebecois masterpiece. "Boisson d'Avril" is about all the legends that people found a way to make a quick buck out of, from Richard Glenn's intra-terrestrials living inside Mont St-Hilaire to the Loch Ness monster to Rael's Elohim.

As you can probably tell from the lack of postage, my own EVE scene as been pretty quiet during the holidays. On Boxing Day I was invited for supper at my corpmate Uozag's place, and let me tell you this dude is one culinary mad scientist. Nine courses later (yes, nine!) I was full to the point of critical mass but at least the food was of fine cuisine quality. And right the next day I started a special holiday time Dad Week, and this is ending tomorrow. So yeah, not much EVE time. I did get re-acquainted with Hot Wheels tracks... damn it's great to have boys, I can now justify buying the damn things :)))

So there you go. May 2010 die in a proverbial fire; I don't see 2011 as being anything but better because in my case, it can't be much worse, apart from having important people dying and shit. I wish you all an awesome year full of love, health, wealth, ISK, kills, etc.

Fly like there's no tomorrow... there is none in 2010 :)

o7

No comments: