Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shore leave

Do not expect any EVE related posts from me for the next couple of weeks. I am currently chilling out in Haute Gaspésie in the town of Cap-Chat and my only internet-related activities will be to get news and check up on the family.

Upcoming activities:

Arbre en Arbre: arboreal fun on the Cap-Chat Rock cliff. Awesome! That tyrolian over the St.Lawrence looks killer. Can't wait to try it !!!

Various sea and maritime related museums (example): The place is filled with 'em, and the lighthouses are epic.

Sea food: lobster for the price of a Big Mac trio? YES PLEASE !!!

Hiking in the Chic-Choc mountains: Moar Epicness.

Getting cuddly with my girlfriend: yes, Gaspesian girls are hot-blooded :)))


So until I return, fly hard and deadly.

o7

No comments: