Monday, February 25, 2013

ZOMG the graphics !!!

Before (GeForce 8800GT 512mb)
After (GeForce GTX650ti 2gb)


And that's before I even installed the high resolution textures! Yes, fast travelling is pretty much a thing of the past now that the world is so beautiful. I've also installed a ton of free2play games for an upcoming LAN party so I'll be spending the next few weeks learning how they work, and in some cases utterly sucking at them! The games are Hawken, Planetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Ghost Recon Online and Trackmania Nations Online. Oh and one which was previously installed and where I should suck a lot less: Quake Live. I have also finally installed Mechwarrior Online and so far it's everything I love about a Mechwarrior game: get in a battlemech, blow shit up. Thinking is optional :)

I leave you with another Skyrim screenie, this time with the hi-rez textures over the town of Riften. Enjoy!

There are no thieves here... only a Guild Master :)

1 comment:

hibilala said...

After reading your post, I am looking forward to this. Your post is particular useful, plz keep going. Why not buying runescape accounts to enjoy more fun?