Friday, September 14, 2012

Vile Rat Cyno Vigil Tribute



No other community, gaming or otherwise, can make a vigil of this kind. Even though I've had my ups and downs I am proud to call myself a member of this community, and I'm always saddened when a member of this community is lost. Lost, but never forgotten. I never got to know Vile Rat in-game or out but I know all he did for Goonswarm, the Clusterfuck Coalition, and for EVE Online as a whole. And he gave his life doing the exact same thing in the real world.

On behalf of the Montreal EVE pilots crew, of which he was a part of for a short time, I send my deepest condolences to Sean's family and friends, to his co-workers, and to everyone at Goonswarm Federation and the CFC.

May the cyno guide you home to the stars.

o7

No comments: