Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday's Electric Lunch Hour - 2011/08/19



OK so it's not Friday yet. Sue me. I have a crazy day ahead of me so I'm posting this in advance instead of skipping it. And while I'm at it, how about a crazy version of a well-known tune. I suspect that this is pre Machine Head because Ian Gillan is all over the place in his lyrics! It still has that groovy unmistakable Highway Star feel to it though.

On the EVE front: the cat is out of the bag now, yes I have resubbed, but no I'm not what one would call "active". I haven't even killed a single rat. And yes, Incarna sucks a massive pair of donkey balls. More on this on my first official active post.

On the bike front: I haven't purchased 'em yet but I have found the racks that will go with my disc brake equipped mountain bike, and even some for my suspension forks. The good news, the racks aren't too expensive and can haul tons. The bad news, waterproof panniers are NOT cheap, but they will be required if I want to head for parts unknown. Next year's vacation will be epic :)

Have a nice weekend !!!

o7

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Good timing for this video, today is Ian Gillan's birthday!