Monday, January 10, 2011

Off with his head !!!

To CCP: you have a date and time. It might be a good idea to reinforce the node for this one...

The Event: Bring Me The Head Of Kirith Kodachi

So Kirith and some of his M3 corpmates will land at a planet in the Teshkat system, Tash-Murkon region, and are hoping to survive 30 minutes of sustained fire from pretty much whoever in EVE cares to show up. It was supposed to be Kirith alone but of course, this is EVE. Surprises were to be expected. But one thing is for sure: I will find my way in there, alone or with corpmates and/or alliancemates and at the very least I will send one volley at Kirith's Chimera.

What to expect: total, complete and utter mayhem. Kirith is a well-known figure in the EVE blogosphere and apart from Sovereignty warfare in the ass-end of nowhere, capital ship kills are few and far between so I expect a lot of people to come out of the wood work to bring as much fire power as they can muster, from frigs and destroyers on drone killing duty all the way up to Titans. Hell, I'm sure a lot of people have carriers and dreadnoughts but never get to use them in every day EVE life; this will be the perfect opportunity to test their mettle (provided they can afford to lose 'em of course!). I have a feeling that we, as in all of us trying to kill Kirith and his little helpers, will be facing one nasty tough circle jerk of triage carriers. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone had the cojones to bring a super-carrier. All I know for sure is this: I am NOT missing this event for all the ISK in New Eden! I now have a week to set up shop somewhere in Amarr space (damn I love my Orca !!!) and hype the event to get as many AMC pilots as possible. Sure most of 'em are hardcore industrialists, but an event like this doesn't come around too often.

Fly hard and down with Kirith Kodachi !!!

o7

No comments: