So with things being a bit quiet on my side - a change in parental duties means no EVE every other weekend again - let's go with the current blogging flavor of the month, "What do I have in my hangar?". Here goes:
Ships in Null-sec at the moment
- Tempest (Shambler IV): complete with 1400mm guns and Tremor ammo, I could call this the Clear Skies fit!
- Hurricane (Instagib): my main ride these days, she does everything from gate camps to cap ship support, even Sansha extermination. She's using a ganky nano fit called VagaCane by Cerui Tarshiel; flies like a Vaga, only 100 million ISK cheaper :)
- Vagabond (Packard Goose): 100 million ISK more than the previous ship but it's The Original. And Let was right, this thing has "r3dfiv3" written all over it >:)
- Broadsword (Fugu II): when the enemy absolutely needs to stick around and die. It is sporting the official BOZO fit which makes the tank.... tanky; in a Class 3 pulsar system with Claymore gang-boosting we're talking over 230 thousand EHP. Ya.
- Stiletto (Facehugger): it's the fleet tackler described in my last post. Thanx for the comments BTW :))
- Claw (GV27): this is my "fly dangerous" ship, as described in my bookmarking guide.
- Taranis (Rapist): in a moment of complete fail, I had the thing shipped down to 0.0 but didn't bring any modules for it. Bravo. Its twin brother is all fit and sitting in Low-sec. It's the 250+ DPS rape fit.
- Rupture (Sheik Yerbouti): Allah is great. I have 5 of these ready to sacrifice themselves in Allah's holy name. I also had 2 Thoraxes for the same purpose but last Tuesday was an all-around bad day.
- Rifter (Headcrab): same purpose as above, only tacklier and cheaper.
Ships still in Empire
- Sleipnir (The Slip): my current money-maker. Tanks and hits like a battleship but handles like a BC. Gotta love that!
- Hurricane (Swiss Cheese Maker): dual-repping omnitank fit, she's built to do Class 1 sleeper sites. Haven't tried it since I got BC 5 so it should rock even more :)
- Jaguar (Meow): when a wanna-be ninja piwat wants to fuck with me, I fuck with him right back! Sorry, the fit is classified >:) I should bring one to 0.0...
- Nemesis (Highly Visible): typical bomber but useless as I don't have the bomb skill. I should fix that! I use the Gallente bomber because the Hound looks like shit.
- Cheetah (Anal Probe): another one I should bring to 0.0 ASAP.
- Dramiel (WFO): built with one thing in mind: OMFGWEEEEEEEE!!!11 It doesn't even have guns in order to reduce drag... LOLZ
And that's about it. My ship roster is pretty simple and I like it that way. Two I would really like to add to my little collection would be a Cynabal and eventually a Machariel. I'm reserving this for my Minmatar/Gallente Battleship V celebration, so I should have the time to amass the ridiculous amount of ISK necessary to buy one.
Have a nice weekend and fly dangerous for me plz :)
Edit: ship names added.